SOCOTEC assists public authorities, private owners, operators, energy sector players, equipment suppliers, construction companies, project managers, engineering consultants, investors and insurers with the design, construction, operation, maintenance and renovation of transport and energy infrastructure.
Ensuring the safety and sustainability of your project
To keep firm control over the quality, safety and longevity of your infrastructure throughout its lifecycle, you need to meet the twin challenges of mitigating technical hazards and optimising safety during the construction phase.
SOCOTEC’s experts in France, Germany, the UK and the rest of the world can help at every stage of your asset’s lifecycle, whether for urban, industrial, transport (road, rail, maritime or airport), water or energy infrastructure.
We provide the following services:
Design review & verification:
- Verification of design and of construction drawings (external/exterior)
- Feasibility studies
- Scientific calculations, tests and simulations
- Risk normalisation
- Real and potential risk analysis
- Verification of works compliance and quality
- Works Monitoring (quality, costs, deadlines)
- Assistance with handover
- Workplace safety optimisation and coordination
Inspection & diagnosis:
- Simplified and detailed inspections
- Diagnosis and recommendations
- Maintenance strategy advice
- Assistance with the management of existing structures
Measurement & testing:
- Testing and measurement of works and existing structures
- Monitoring and instrumentation
- Development and operation of monitoring and non-destructive testing equipment
- Environmental quality measurement
Designing and operating your site with complete peace of mind
You want to optimise, control or maintain your production lines while complying with all your obligations in terms of quality, safety, costs and deadlines.
Take advantage of SOCOTEC’s expertise in processes and its technical knowledge in heavy maintenance downtime and restructuring projects, as well as operational safety. Get the SOCOTEC team on board to help tackle any issues with operating facilities, extending a site, installing production lines or undertaking maintenance operations.
We offer consultancy in AOO, design verification, inspection, works monitoring, safety coordination, non-destructive and destructive testing (in the lab and in situ), and expediting. We also help you ensure full compliance with internal guidelines or outside regulations.
Any questions, or specific requirements? Contact our specialist subsidiaries:
- CTE Nordtest: nuclear industry and energy
- CIS: industry and petrochemicals
- SOCOTEC Oil & Gas: inspection, control and quality assurance/quality control for the oil and gas sector
- SOCOTEC Power Services: enhancing safety performance in the energy sector