SOCOTEC Power Services supports players in the energy sector throughout their industrial projects, from feasibility study to decommissioning.
SOCOTEC Power Services provides a comprehensive range of services, including works inspection, supervision and monitoring, project quality assurance/quality control, quantity surveying, qualification of welders and welding operating modes (pressure equipment), as well as assistance to owners.
The skills of the SOCOTEC Power Services teams are continuously upgraded by the constant analysis of feedback, guaranteeing that you have the responsiveness and expertise required to help you meet your safety, conformity and reliability objectives.
Why choose SOCOTEC Power Services?
- Over 25 years of experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the nuclear culture and the constraints relating to operating nuclear facilities (power plants, research centres, design centres, nuclear submarine maintenance);
- More than 220 qualified and accredited nuclear engineers and technicians;
- The ability to adapt to each client’s organisation and methods, whether for one-off manufacturing inspection and monitoring services, the planning and performance of your project’s quality programme, or assistance to owners;
- Sophisticated equipment including various radioactive sources and inspection systems (3D radar, Ferroscan, magnetic particle testing, ultrasound, etc.);
- A proven quality and safety management system;
- Rigorous monitoring of employees exposed to ionising radiation;
- A guarantee of independence and confidentiality;
- The ability to work anywhere worldwide through the SOCOTEC Group’s branches and offices;
- Five business units in France: Montigny Le Bretonneux, Cherbourg, Bollène, Orléans and Donges.
Any questions, or specific requirements?
SOCOTEC Power Services
5 Place des Frères Montgolfier
78182 Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines Cedex, France
Tel: +33 1 30 12 85 54
Fax: +33 1 30 12 85 89