As of 1 January 2015, Philippe Leveau is appointed Director of Marketing, Business Development and Innovation, and member of the Group’s Executive Committee.
After graduating from the ESCI international business school in Paris, Philippe Leveau began his career in the agri-food industry, working with the Isigny-Sainte Mère Cooperative Dairy Union and Madrange. He then moved into services by setting up the EFSIS France certification organisation in 2002. The Australian group SAI Global acquired the company in 2006 and appointed Philippe Leveau CEO Europe of its Certification business line. In 2009, he was appointed Director of Strategy, Sales and Marketing for DEKRA Industrial, for which he became CEO and Vice-President of the Management Board in 2011. He joined SOCOTEC in 2014 as Director of Marketing.
At 1 January 2015, the SOCOTEC Group’s Executive Committee therefore includes:
• Vincent Oudin, Chief Executive Officer
• Eric Guilhou, Chief Finance Officer
• Georges Balzer, Director of Operations France
• Emmanuel Petit, Director of International Operations
• Francis Caire, Human Resources Director
• Isabelle Hédouin-Ruty, Communications Director
• Philippe Leveau, Director of Marketing, Business Development and Innovation